Monday, May 22, 2006
What to do when...
... an Agent requests your non-fiction book proposal.
- Thank God that it's on holiday Monday so you have all day to contemplate this.
- Realize that your kitchen and dining room... not to mention your living room need to be cleaned.
- Immediately turn on the TV and vow to watch Regis and Kelly every single day of your upcoming Maternity Leave
- Refuse to open the Word doc containing the proposal until your office is clean.
- Freak out *just a little*.
- Read all your favourite bloggers.
- Look at the agent's web site 30 or 40 times.
- Make more coffee.
- Look out into the backyard and wonder if this might be the perfect time to go weed and put some more soil down.