Saturday, August 05, 2006
- Ignore rumors. Get the facts first-hand from the sources. Don't seize them by the throat too tightly. Keep the shaking brisk but light.
- Treat others as you expect to be treated. If I said something that stupid, I'd expect you to knock me through a wall.
- When debate doesn't work, agree to disagree and walk away. It takes some time to think up five hundred synonyms for Pinhead.
- Ignore people who trash you for your opinion. Remember where they live.
- Respect is not a given. You have to earn it constantly. Especially seeing as they're not making a dime in this business.
Read the rest over at The Paperback Writer!